Tecnica Forge Women
- Upper: 1,8mm Nubuk leather with stretch fabric base
- Lining: Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort Footwear
- Midsole: Adaptive system, 2 Layers EVA plus 1 layer ESS
- Footbed: C.A.S. Customizable – Trekking
- Outsole: Vibram® Forge with Megagrip compound
- Weight: 520gr (5UK)
The Ultimate Anatomical Last
We wanted to create a new out-of -the box fit experience that is both comfortable and precise. To achieve this goal, we designed a unique last, which is a true mirror of the foot. With its fully anatomical shape, this new last delivers unparalleled fit and allows Tecnica to pre-shape the Forge and Forge S with Anatomical precision.
Tecnica’s Anatomical Last
We created a true, fully anatomical last, including malleolar pads and a fully supportive arch. As the last is the starting point for every shoe, this unique approach allowed us to create a new generation of Trekking boots – completely anatomical, pre-shaped, precise, supportive and comfortable.
- Anatomically supportive arch and consequently anatomically supportive foot-bed.
- Anatomically shaped ankle with malleolar pads for a fully pre-shaped cuff.
Custom Fit Revolution
Tecnica C.A.S. – Custom Adaptive Shape
In 20 minutes have Dinardo’s custom shape a pair of Tecnica Forge boots to match both your feet.
Tecnica custom adaptive boots require no break in time with a perfect fit with the very first step.
Comes complete with custom footbeds at no extra charge.
Perfect pressure to secure your heels and ankles without any pressure points.
Perfectly matches all your unique bunions and bumps on each foot individually.